Micro in-line technology for assembling high-quality liposome: Lipo-TB
Procedure (patent filed)
- Materials are suspended in solvent.
- The suspension flows into the line of tube.
- The suspension flows into the heating process, then the materials dissolved uniformly
- The solution passes through an aseptic filter, then flows to the cooling process
- Liposome is formed by self-assembled force during flow the cooling process.
What is the MCL (Mannose Coated Liposome)?
Evidences for MCL potential as Th1 Adjuvant
- Prevention and rejection of Leishmania infection in mice
- Prevention and rejection of Toxoplasma infection in mice
- Antigen specific IFN-y induction from spleen cells of mice vaccinated with influenza HA/MCL
- Antigen specific Th1 Cytokine (IFN-y, IL-12 etc.) induction from PBMC in vivo and in vitro in mice, bovine or human
- The strong efficacy of IL-12 induction by MCL is comparable with CpG-ODN.
- Induction of in vitro antigen specific CTL by using mice and human mononuclear cells
- Anti-cancer activity in vivo in mice
- Anti-poline allergy activity in vivo in mice.
- All evidences above were induced by 10 to 10000 times lower dose of antigen