Kisco Molded parts for Medical Applications
- Excellent rubber elasticity and excellent cold resistance
- Provides anti-slippery products.
- Natural colors for coloring similar to that of general-use plastics.
- Reusable scrap such as runners.
- Provides products 30% lighter than cross-linked rubber.
- Excellent molten flow characteristics (mold ability).
- Excellent heat resistance.
- Excellent resistance against alkali inorganic chemicals.
- Less odor than cross-linked rubber or olefin elastomers.
- Suitable for silicone rubber.
- Examples of Use:
Tubes and sheets for medical use, rubber plugs for containers, dust-proof masks, bottle nipples, various plugs for medical use, and others.